Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall Pictures



















My sweet sister called me up a few weeks ago and said, "let's go take some pictures of your kids". Gotta love her. She sent me scrambling for the next hour trying to get some clean clothes for them to wear that all "sort of" matched. I grabbed what I could and jumped in the car. She picked up Taco Bell for us and met us at the park. Fall is my favorite time for family pictures. The colored leaves make the perfect backdrop... And I'm thinkin' that I just might have 6 of the cutest kids ever... Though, I am a bit bias.

1 comment:

  1. And they seem very cooperative. My sister-in-law asks me to make a portrait of her 3 kids and the boys will always run away from the camera or make ugly goofy faces etc. Congratulate your bunch.

    ReplyDelete