Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Call to Dunkirk

I heard about this video on WMBI's morning show, and now finally got to see it. It is interesting. I'm not so sure I like it out of my own selfishness, since, if there is an exodus of public schools, there will most likely be a crackdown by our government on private schools/ homeschooling... But I do think that whoever has the biggest influence on our children will be the winner of our children's hearts and minds. Granted, there are some christian teachers in the schools and some districts are better than others, but there is a general "flow" away from anything to do with God or Christianity. The picture of a fish trying to swim upstream comes to mind. That is not necessarily saying "no" to public schooling, just that those parents who do use public schools have an even bigger challenge to make their values and morals come out as the winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGZLSVph3A&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment