Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baseball's over...


Baseball has actually been over for a couple weeks, but my access to the internet has been limited (my computer decided that it doesn't like me)...

Anyhow, Noah was on his own team this year (without his brothers) coached by Daddy. He actually enjoyed playing this year, but still managed to play in the gravel in the outfield inbetween batters. Each of my boys hit the ball very well. I guess I can attribute it to the practice time they have at home because they have eachother to play with.

Seth and Caleb played together (also coached by Daddy). They had a great time. The team got along well with alot of team spirit. (It always helps when they win more than they lose, unlike the last few years)

The end of baseball is both a happy and sad occasion. I truly enjoy watching my boys play something that they love, but I welcome the reprieve from practices and games every week. So, I guess, until next year... so long baseball...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment