Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year's

Alright, so I'm doing a little catch up... and backtracking... to New Year's Eve. Caleb, Seth, and Noah stayed up long enough to ring in the New Year with Paul and I. The girls had an early celebration with us and then were tucked snug into bed. To confess, I took a little nap myself while the guys watched some movies waiting for the clock to strike midnight. I was up for the last hour waiting, but we all missed the "grand moment"... when we looked up, it was 12:03. Ah, well, there's always next year, right?

Here's some shots of us having our traditional New Year's Eve Eggnog! Yum! There's no store-bought 'nog that can compare to the thick, creamy, extreemly rich (aka-fattening), delicious taste of the homemade stuff. Mmmmmm-mmmmm!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment