Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My poor garbage man...

This is sooooo funny!! (In a sick, twisted sort of way)

If you’ve read my earlier blogs, you probably know that one of our dairy goats died. Well, I asked Paul what he did with her (since the ground is frozen and he couldn’t bury her), and he just said, “Just don’t go snoopin’ around.” I assumed that he was going to put her out for the garbage man on trash day a couple days later.

Late in the evening of trash day, admitting that he put her out to be picked up, Paul commented, “I wonder what the garbage man thought.” I replied, “He probably thought, ‘Man, this is a heavy bag’.” He looked at me kind of funny and said, “The bag was CLEAR.” Can you believe it?? I sooooo wish I had known earlier that day so all seven of us could stare out the window and see that trash man’s face when he opened the lid and saw a goat staring up at him. Talk about a shock treatment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment