Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bittersweet

Noah, Brennen, Evan, Caleb and Seth

Ella, Grace, Kaeley, and Ellie

Ok, I'm out of the rut I was stuck in with the last blog and onto brighter days. I gave myself a little attitude adjustment and the rest of the week went much smoother. The Anderson's left early Sunday morning and we are spending this week getting back to some sort of routine. When it's all said and done, I can say that I did enjoy our time with them. The kids loved spending hours and hours every day with Brennen, Evan, Kaeley and Ella. For the most part, they played very well together (although the Anderson's could use another kid or two to even out the playmates). It's Monday now, and I can see that the constant activity of the past two weeks is taking it's toll. The kids aren't sure what to do with themselves and they "miss the Anderson's". On the other hand, the house volume level has been turned down a few notches...
I am learning the full meaning of the phrase... "parting is such sweet sorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment