Thursday, July 31, 2008

How ya carryin'?

Check this out!! Two pregnant mamma's- and both smiling!! Jenny, my sis-in-law on my husband's side, is due about 3 weeks after I am. As the wives-tale goes, if you carry like a basketball, all out in front, it means you're having a boy, and if you carry all around the sides, it means you're having a girl. For Jen, it totally looks like she's hiding a perfectly formed basketball under her shirt (which would make sense, cuz she knows she's having her second boy). But what is the explanation for the watermelon on steroids that I have hidden under my tank?? What does that mean? Boy? Girl? Ya got me...

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a girl belly...so far I've guessed the sex of all my friend's babies correctly- you'd better not break my streak!! When's your due date? Congrats on #6!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! You guys are looking good. - John

    ReplyDelete