Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oops! I did it again...


Alright...not cool! Ellie decided to be the barber on herself again and this time the damage is obvious. What is going on in that little head?? I had just come home from the salon, and Paul, my hubby, was commenting on how my side layers were cut a little short, and made an off-the-cuff remark about me "wanting to look like Ellie" (since she cut her sides a week ago). I saw her standing there when he said it, and then about 5 minutes later she comes back looking like someone took a hacksaw to her bangs!! Yikes! After mamma's reaction, she took the hint on how I didn't like her new do, and she refuses to look it in the mirror. Worse yet, we had church the next day, and everyone noticed and asked her who cut her hair, and she said "Mommy did it."!! Now I look like the blind barber!! Like I said, life goes on, right? (as long as she doesn't try it on her baby sister...)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...??? Maybe you should just shave it all off and see how she likes that one. Hopefully she doesn't cut Grace's hair either. - John

    ReplyDelete