Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mikayla's Birthday!


Mikayla is 13!!
My family is trying to start meeting once a month for a "family game night" type of thing. Since we really only saw eachother on major holidays, my sis thought it would be a good idea to get together more often. It has been fun and the kids look forward to seeing everyone. This month's rotation was at my brother Mark's house and happened to fall in the middle of Ally and Mikayla's birthdays. Ally was at a dance at the High School, so we celebrated Mikayla's 13th Birthday with a cake and a fun game of charades...


It's been nice seeing more of my big brother Mark and his girls in the last couple years. Since our ages are so far apart, he was pretty much out of the house (and moved to Arizona) by the time I was born, so I never really got to know him (or vice-versa). I am really enjoying the time we are spending together.

And for the BIG news...
Scott and Emilee are expecting!! Expecting what, you say...

A BABY, OF COURSE!!! Some time this fall, there'll be another baby in the family!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment