Monday, September 22, 2008

Noah and Nathan


Things are slowly getting back to normal around the Larson household. My mom is still here doing just about everything around the house. Between Connie, my mom, and Paul being off work for almost a week, I have been doing... well, nothing. It has been so great to be "babied" after having a baby!

This picture of Noah and Nathan was taken the evening after he was born. I wanted to get a picture of each of the kids holding Nathan, but I had the hardest time with Noah. All day long he had refused to hold him when I asked if he wanted to. So, finally, I bribed him with a piece of chocolate. He agreed, but insisted that everyone except me, him, and the baby leave the room. I thought it was very strange, but if it'll get me a picture, then OK. So he held him until I took the pictures and a little video, then gave him back and said excitedly, "He didn't pee on me!" It took me just a moment to figure out what he was talking about... When Caleb held Nathan in the morning, we just had him wrapped in a baby blanket with no diaper, and Nathan peed all over Caleb. I finally realized why Noah was so hesitant!! Since then, he's asked to hold him just about every time he's seen me with him!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment