Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3 weeks and counting!!


Here we go! On the final leg of the rollar coaster ride, with the grand finale still to come. 3 weeks left (including the week I usually go over-due), so technically, the baby could come any day now. It's too bad I feel so good. A month ago, I felt like I could barely walk, and I could have sworn that I wouldn't make it to my due date, but I'm not counting on it anymore... I feel really good for this stage in the game. (Except for the swelling ankles that comes with being on my feet most of the day...) We're all getting anxious to see the gender of the baby. My gut says it's a boy, but I don't think that makes it any less than a 50/50 chance. Still working on the baby's name. Maybe we'll have come up with an agreeable one within the next 3 weeks, but it's not like we have to turn in the birth certificate before we leave the hospital, right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment